Try this amazing FITNESS DEODORANT! No body odor, even after an exhausting workout! This deodorant is so effective it will blow your mind! 3 oz. roll on - perfect size for travel! Aluminum & Baking Soda Free so less chance of an icky rash! Made with 100% Pure Magnesium Oil from the Dead Sea.
GREAT for fitness buffs who care about what they put on their skin and in their bodies!
- MADE WITH NATURAL INGREDIENTS! Large 3 oz. bottle lasts 3-4 months, yet perfect size for traveling.
- ALL DAY PROTECTION! Seriously. From the office to the gym, stay fresh all day. NO more staining your clothing. NO more irritation & rash. Great for Sensitive Skin.
- HIGHEST QUALITY INGREDIENTS! Magnesium Chloride from the Dead Sea. Skin Softening Organic Aloe. Alcohol Free Witch Hazel. Simple & short ingredient list. Go back to basics.
- SAFE & EFFECTIVE! Really works.
Are you sick and tired of trying natural deodorants that DO NOT WORK? Sea Spray All Natural Magnesium Deodorant is ALUMINUM FREE, BAKING SODA FREE, and TOXIN FREE, but it really works! Experts say that 80% of industrialized nations are Magnesium deficient, which causes all sorts of health problems.
MAGNESIUM OIL, a main ingredient (made from Magnesium Chloride from the Dead Sea), is a natural deodorizer.
HIGHEST QUALITY RECIPE INCLUDES:
(see images for label with ingredient listing)
- MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE: Pure and natural from the Dead Sea
- ORGANIC ALOE: Moisturizer, emollient
- WITCH HAZEL (Alcohol Free): Soothing, natural astringent
- ESSENTIAL OILS: Including Tea Tree
- SILVER CITRATE / POTASSIUM SORBATE: Natural preservative
WHAT? IT'S NOT WORKING?
Please note: this is not an antiperspirant. Your body needs to perspire, and as much as we hate it, it is nature's way of ridding the body of toxins so it really is necessary. If you are not used to an all natural deodorant your body might go through a short detox period and you will sweat out the toxins, so please allow up to 2 weeks for the product to reach maximum effectiveness.
CONTACT US any time! (firstname.lastname@example.org)