Size Info: Sizes listed are the SOCK size, not shoe sizes.
Our BACKPACA Alpaca Sock is a lightweight hiker sock designed for you to forget it's even on while you march through the wilderness or dance the night away.
Terry loop construction along the sole of the foot provides cushion, padding, and comfort where it's most needed.
The ribbed knit along the top of the foot and up the calf allow for increased breathability and moisture wicking. Dense knit construction along with arch and ankle support bands keep the sock tightly in place throughout the day without bunching, slipping, or blisters on the trail.
U.S. Alpaca will keep it's temperature regulating properties both when dry or wet. It's also naturally antimicrobial, bacteria and odor resistant, making it a perfect fit for that next long outdoor adventure.
BENEFITS OF ALPACA:
- Hypo-allergenic (lanolin free)
- Dye Free
- Odor Resistant
- Moisture Wicking
- 5x Warmer than Wool
- Naturally soft, luxurious, strong and warm alpaca sock
- 50%+ Heavier construction than all competitors
- Extreme warmth due to alpaca's hollow core fiber
- Smooth hollow fiber = warmth and strength without itch
- Alpaca is warm even when wet!
- Soft cushion terry loop sock interior for cushioned comfort
- Naturally breathable fiber wicks away sock moisture
- Machine washable and dryable sock (no shrinkage)
- Strong durable sock construction for long lasting wear
- Smart construction for support without constriction
If you love U.S. Alpaca Socks and have wished for a lightweight, less bulky option, particularly in those warmer climates and months then this is the sock for you!
Contents: 60% U.S. Alpaca, 35% Recycled Nylon, and 5% Lycra.
Care Instructions: Gentle Wash & Tumble Low - See Label for Details