SUNSET GLORY ALPACA SCARVES - HAND MADE AND ONE OF A KIND
Our Sunset Glory Alpaca hats are made from fleece from our very own Alpacas that live on our ranch!
Many people as us, "What do you DO with these animals?"
Well....Alpacas come from Peru and the surrounding area, and the average temperature is much lower than Pennsylvania. Therefore, every spring the animals need to be shorn, and their fleece is sent out to be washed, processed, and spun into YARN.
Then that yarn is spun into clothing and accessories like scarves, hats, gloves and socks.
- Made from our first 4 Alpacas: Elsa, Marlee, Presley and Kylee.
- Lovingly hand spun by an Autistic man who has a very high level of skill in creating one of a kind, amazing patterns...see for yourself!
- REVERSIBLE - Opposite side will have similar colors, just in slightly different places.
- Very thick and warm, 80-100% Alpaca with a tiny amount of Merino Wool in a few of them. (If you are allergic to wool, please email us to find out which colors include wool - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completely Unique (except for #1 which we do have two of) most are one of a kind and when gone, they are gone!
- Size fits most!
Sometimes slight shedding can occur with natural fibers. YES you can wash these scarves to minimize this!
Wash on DELICATE cycle - warm water, dry on very low heat, DELICATE cycle. Only put a few things in the dryer with it.